I want to force my spouse to move out of the house. Can I do that?

You cannot make your spouse move out of the home unless you get a court order. Each case is unique so you should talk with your attorney to determine your options. If there is an issue of domestic violence and the situation is an emergency, call law enforcement and ask them to remove your abusive spouse from the home – then call an attorney to obtain a Domestic Violence Protective Order and discuss your options for future living arrangements.